Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Overseas love (DaLocalWife)

I might have mentioned before how much I love giving people what they want or need (when it comes to crocheting ... gutter, people). 

Here is another instance where I sent a one-of-a-kind cotton play blanket (depicting a farm, beach, ocean and sky scene with some removable play parts) to Germany and have gotten pictures back, showing it's use. 
ILOVELOVELOVETHISSTUFF, so keep it coming, people.


Incredibly cute baby (no bias here) on my blanket at three months






Incredibly cute baby on my blanket at 7 months



This is why I do this crochet thing.  Create and please, instant gratification upon completion.


I am in the middle of designing (as I crochet it - that's how I roll) the cutest little cardigan/beanie set in lavender.  German Shepherds willing, it should be done in two days, for me to TADAH all over this page.


I never did post my dog sweaters, did I?  Oh well, another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment