Friday, February 17, 2012

Dog Couture (DaLocalWife)

Did I ever mention my faible for dogs?  Or babies?  It is the most likely reason why I prefer to adorn them with my hookie work, rather then just lil ole you or me.

LOOK!


 
Ludwig Van Barksalot, stylin' in a blue wool fisherman's sweater





 beauteous Bella from Quebec, putting the D in diva.  Ooooh lala



 Bella, being a diva, needs two outfits.  This is an acrylic, utilizing the African flower.



 Rugged Rotu likes plain outdoor apparel in aubergine (DON'T call it purple!)



not even poor Fleazel is spared.  This is him, modeling a hood created for Nofuratu.  Check this dude out.  HERE:  http://www.nofuratu.blogspot.com/



As you can see, I am an equal species opportunity kind of gal.  Poor Flea.






"let me know when Hollywood calls.  Until then...don't bother me."

2 comments: