Saturday, January 28, 2012

AMAZEMENT (DaLocalChef)

6 months ago, if someone had told me that Kris and I would start writing a blog together, I would have called them crazy. And I would have been wrong. I am the official "social media whore" in the family. I'm always on Twitter, or Facebook, or blogging. But, that said, I'm not half the writer that Kris is. If you don't know that already, you will soon.

Between 2 full-time kids, 2 kids that are here less than we'd like, 1 dog(soon to be 2 we hope), 2 guinea pigs and a magnificent cat, we've got a pretty busy house. Add to this Kris' crocheting and crafting, my cooking (both at home and at work), plenty of assorted characters wandering in and out(our family and friends are wonderful and are most definitely characters!) and everything else swirling around us and you have quite the life. Things are rarely boring or quiet, and are always interesting. Somehow, amid it all, we find time to write. Maybe it will help keep us sane. (Maybe it's too late already!)

Welcome to the madhouse. We're happy to have you.


No comments:

Post a Comment