Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Projects Finished This Month (DaLocalWife)

It's been a weird month.  For someone who doesn't generally wear shawls and wraps, I sure have been churning them out.

What do I do with them?


a summer wrap in black and turquoise




A Victorian wool shawl in greens, reds and orange




A Victorian shawl in heathered pinks and grays

oh
LOOK!
Something more me, to cheer things up!


A summer hat in red and white cotton



A green cotton market bag, using filet crochet



And on the hook(s) right now are 2 blankets, a hat, a summer top, a poncho and a cat sweater.


We'll see how that goes...they will most likely be put on hold.  I found this sweet pattern I wish to adapt because I have these luscious skeins or orange lace weight sock yarn...




It's of a beautiful shawl.  ;)

1 comment:

  1. In case I have failed to mention it lately, you amaze me!

    ReplyDelete